What is Bidrivals?
- Bidrivals.com is an online Penny Auction website which allows users to compete with each other to win the auction at a fraction of the retail price. .
- Bidrival is a reverse auction site where bidding is not free and each bid cost approximately $0.65 depending upon the bid package you purchase.
How Bidrivals work?
- After you registered on Bidrivals, you’ve to purchase a bidrivals Bidpack to start bidding on any auction of your choice.
- With each bid placed by any bidder, few seconds are added to the bidrivals auction timer to allow rival bidders to counter bid and cost of the item increase by $0.015 .
- Winner will be the highest bidder after the clock reaches “0″ (ZERO) and bidrivals auction gets closed.
- Winner has to pay the winning bid amount (will be few cents) and the shipping cost if any.
What if I don’t win on Bidrivals Auction? ‘BuyNow’ Auction.
- A large number of auctions on bidrivals.com contain BuyNow button. So, look out for these auctions to save money if you lose the auction.
- If the auction is a Bidrivals BuyNow auction then you can purchase that auction paying the retail cost minus lost bids cost. This way you can save your money that you lost on the Bidrival penny auction while bidding.
- In case of Non-BuyNow bidrival auction, and you do not win, the lost bids cost will NOT be deducted from the retail price of the item/bidrivals.com auction.
What if I miss a Bidrivals auction I want to bid on? “Bidrivals BidAgent”
- BidAgent works same as BidSniper does on eBay.com . On behalf of you, it will place bids on the bidrivals auction.
- Bidrivals BidAgent will work even if you’re offline.
- You have to enter number of bids (max 200) BidAgent can use and maximum auction price.
- BidAgent will start placing bids 10-15 seconds before the auction ends and only if you’re not the highest bidder.
- BidAgent will stop placing bids if all the bids are used, Maximum Price reached, or you’re the highest bidder.
- You can edit your BidAgent details any time during the auction.
What is Bonus Auction? Are there any Reserve Price?
- Bidrivals Bonus Auction contains Reserve Price. If the reserve price is not met then there will be NO winner and all the bids are refunded to the bidders with additional 50% bids.
- Reserve Price will be 1% of the Retail price of the item. It is calculated in EURO and it can differ in other currency.
What is Bidrivals Win Limit? Is there any Bidding Limit?
- Yes, there is.
- A If your win limit is reached, BidAgent will be cancelled and unused bids will be refunded in your account.
- ULTIMATE WIN LIMIT: If a user reached a win limit of EURO 10,000 per calender year then they’ll not be allowed to place further bids on any bidrival auctions.
- A user can’t win more than 7 auctions per day. There are 5 different categories each with different win limits.
- Gold Auctions: 1/day, 4/week and 8/month
- Silver Auctions: 2/day, 4/week and 10/month
- Gift Card Auctions: 2/day, 4/week and 12/month
- Bidpack Auctions: 2 wins per day
- Collection Gift Card Auctions: 4 wins per day
Gold Auctions: Cameras & Photography – Consoles, Games & Toys – Laptops, Computers & Accessories – Mobiles & Tablets – TV & Home Entertainment
Silver Auctions: Audio & iPods – Fashion & Accessories – Gadgets – Home & Garden – Perfume & Cosmetics – Sports & Leisure
BidRivals Customer support:
Email Support For:
Australia and New Zealand: firstname.lastname@example.org
USA and Canada: email@example.com
General Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Queries: email@example.com
Payment Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspected Fraud: email@example.com
French Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian Support: email@example.com
Spanish Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portuguese Support: email@example.com
Bidrivals Phone Support: NO
Bidrivals Live chat Support: NO